Friday, April 29, 2005

Late night madness

Inspired by Andrew's randomness, and a random action on a drawing program thing, and Luc's women-in-anything seeing skills. We don't care if you don't think it makes sense. fuck you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Err... blobbly? Very colourful?

"I may not know art. But I know what I hate. And I don't hate this."
- C.M. Burns

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Tim Cuthbertson said...

Interesting indeed. I'm not so sure I see a woman (unless she's lying down, sans-legs and with a beard), but I do see the horsish part I think...

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Ohh.... horse.!!!
Sorry, when I looked at it before my screen was so dark I just saw the blobs. Lol... what an amazing artwork, it gives a different impression based on which monitor you look at it with ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home